Getting Your Pool Registered
NSW Pool Council Requires all pools registered.
The NSW Pool Council strictly requires to have your pool registered whether it has a safety hazard or even if you are not required to have your pool certified.
Failure to comply could result a hefty fine.
Here are the ways to register your pool.
Register your pool in the Pool safety register
You will need to complete the following steps to register your pool:
- Step 1 – enter your email address in the form. You will immediately receive an automatically-generated email.
- Step 2 – click on the link in the website to go to the registration page.
- Step 3 – answer the four questions by choosing the answer that best matches your swimming pool.
- Step 4 – depending on the information you enter, the relevant pool safety checklist will be provided.
- Step 5 – inspect your pool using the checklist provided.
- Step 6 – complete the registration form and a registration certificate will be provided to confirm that your pool is now on the NSW Swimming Pool Register.
A message will be automatically sent to us providing your details. Your details will be added in our directory.
Having your pool registered is absolutely free.
You can search to see if your pool is registered in the pool search directory. All you need to do is enter the address